Captain Hook’s Kingfish Bash
September 12-14 2019!
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Click on the words, “entry form” below, print out a copy, fill it out, and either text a photo of it to 910-540-7332 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Your $1500 deposit will be due 20 days after entry form is received. You may mail a check to 1621 Hickory Ave SW, Ocean Isle Beach, NC, 28469, or you may pay by credit card by calling 910-579-2016 (there will be a 3% uncharge for card payments). After your form is received, you will be listed under Teams: below.
If you have a question, text or call 910-540-7332 or email email@example.com
Please click the words “entry form” below to download a printable copy of the entry form.
- Tournament will take place September 13-14, with the 15th being held as a weather day. The tournament will be held out of inlet view in Shallotte Point. Captains meeting will be at 7 p.m. on September 12
- You may weigh 2 fish both each day, with your two biggest fish of the tournament counting towards your aggregate.
- $5000 entry fee, with a $1500 deposit due within 10 days of submitting your entry form, with the remaining due by August 12th
- $80,000 first place, and pays very well down the line, paying all the way to 15th place.
- Registration will be cut off at 50 boats
- Registration will open Friday, March 15 at 8 a.m. and will remain open until 50 entries are received
- Please click on the word “Rules” above to see the complete rules, and “Payout” to see complete payout.
1. Karma Bites
2. Fishin Tradition
3. Thats My Dog
5. Mr. Goodhands
6. Nailed It
7. The Reel Exterminators
8. No Quarter/Choice Of Two
9.Mining My Bidness
10. Liquid Fire
11. Sails Call